Friday 6 January 2017

Well its Friday and time to fall down the rabbit hole and into the weekend!! Id like to say at least its the weekend... but as I will be working most weekends for the foreseeable its perhaps least Said. As I work towards my top secret project deadline I shall be joining Alice and her friends with copious amounts of tea!! For now though I shall leave you with my Alice by Lily notebook collection in situ @bespokeinlichfield 😊💗X. All designs copyright Lisa Marie Olson - Lily the Lamb - Tigerlily Makes. Registered & Protected by ACID (Anti Copying In Design #lambchina #babydresses #newborn #babyclothes #lasercut #handmadecards #feltcards #lambfabric #aliceinwonderland #alice #alicethroughthelookingglass #whiterabbit #madhatter #madhatterteaparty #timefortea


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2iOTZrm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)