Sunday 15 January 2017

Happy Sunday everyone, well its back in the studio for me today after a brilliant day in @bespokeinlichfield yesterday, brainstorming and planning the year ahead. On another note as I was moving into my studio... I found my old exhibition badge. It did make me chuckle as I remember myself and all my helpers had badges with our job descriptions on. It certainly got our customers talking. I must get some up to date ones done for our next events. Have a super Sunday! 😊💗X. All designs copyright Lisa Marie Olson - Lily the Lamb - Tigerlily Makes. Registered & Protected by ACID (Anti Copying In Design) #feltcraft #feltmaking #felt #felting #felties #feltflowers #feltmakingcourse #feltmakingworkshop #veltvase #feltvessels


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2jmg3cM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to make your lovely comments :)